We are delighted to welcome Gillian Watt from Aerial Yoga Edinburgh to CALM to lead the course. Gillian has been teaching yoga since 2007 and Aerial Yoga from 2012. Additionally she has practiced aerial skills in trapeze, silks and hoop since 2009. Gillian has also completed her Introductions to teaching Aerial trapeze and silks with NECCA circus school, Level 1 in silks and cocoon.
This course is only for certified yoga teachers that are looking to develop a new and rewarding career in teaching Aerial Yoga or those who are training to be a yoga teacher and are interested in learning more about Aerial Yoga.
- Adapt Aerial Yoga practices to meet participants needs during a yoga session
- Use an Aerial hammock to take yoga postures into the air
- Use the hammock at different heights to include restorative/yin practices near the ground
- Plan, prepare, instruct and adapt Aerial Yoga sessions
- Design a balanced Aerial Yoga class
- Relate the health and safety at work act to the health and fitness environment, while using a aerial hammock
30-31 October 8.30am-4.30pm (including an hour lunch)
- Knowledge and understanding written questions
- Practical assessment
- Practice journal
- Case study
- Aerial Yoga Instructor
- Active IQ endorsed certificate
- £750 including a £200 non-refundable deposit to secure your place
If you wish to sign up for the course and pay, please click here
Alternatively, if you would like a payment plan to spread the cost over 4 months (£187.50 per month) please email email@example.com to secure your space.