Class Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read our Terms & Conditions before signing up for our single class, offers, packs or memberships. Your use of this site and purchasing any of our services either on this site or in our studios will be subject to these terms & conditions which are subject to change at the discretion of Calm.
Terms & Conditions:
- We will do our best to get you into your chosen class however classes are always subject to availability.
- All classes must be paid for in advance and all clients agree to our 24 hour cancellation policy when cancelling, re-scheduling or no shows. If you are booked into a class and miss it or cancel it with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged for the class.
- You must check in with the reception team at least 10 minutes before the start of your class to get ready for the class.
Personal Information & Data Protection:
- Your personal information is secure and usage of your personal information is administered by Calm, which is part of these Terms & Conditions. We will use your personal information to provide you with use of our products, services and facilities as well as maintain our records, process applications and payments, verify your identity, do market research and gain feedback. Your information may be kept for a reasonable amount of time for the above reasons. Your information may be shared with third parties to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, for the prevention of fraud or other crimes, and in the case of medical emergencies. By agreeing to our terms & conditions, you consent to the use of your information including sensitive information relating to your health & fitness, for the reasons & manner explained above.
- Please get in touch with us if your personal details change, if you would prefer to be contacted in a different way or if you have any questions about how we use your information. Failing such notice, any communications sent to you will be assumed to have been received within 5 days of communications being sent. You can update your details by contacting email@example.com.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- You can change or cancel any bookings, up to 24 hours before the starting time of the class you have booked without penalty. By booking classes within 24 hours of the scheduled start time, you are not entitled to change or cancel the class.
- Any booking cancelled within the 24 hours or missed class will incur a charge. Those who book in with a single class or are a pack holder will lose their class. Please read the T&C for each pricing option for specific charges.
- If you wish to reschedule a class with less than 6 hours before the class, you may do so to another class that is on the same day.
- All class fees are non-refundable.
- If a discretionary refund is given for any reason, this will be calculated by adding up the single price of each class used in that month and taken off the total amount to be refunded. Refunds will only be credited to the credit/debit card that was used to make the original purchase.
- If a class is cancelled by Calm for any reason, we will make every effort to contact you via email or telephone to let you know. All clients will have their classes early cancelled, pay as you go or pack holders will have the session refunded on to their account.
- Please note that the rights of cancellation, refund or limitations set down in these terms & conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Due to the nature of our classes and for your own safety that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a 45min+ class, the reception team or the instructor has the right to exclude you from the class. This policy is to help prevent injury as well as to be considerate of the teacher and other clients who are already participating in the class.
- If you turn up late for a class and are not admitted, the cancellation policy will be applied and it will be classed as a no show.
Personal Belongings, Lockers & Lost Property:
- All personal belongings brought into the Calm studios are at the clients own risk, the company does not accept any liability for loss or damages to such items.
- Calm accepts no responsibility for any property left on the premises. All items found will be put into lost property and will be taken to a charity shop on the last day of every month. Any jewellery or keys found will be kept for a longer period of time. If you think you have left something behind, please give us a call straight away so we can have a look and put aside for you to pick up if found.
Safety & Hygiene:
- All clients are requested to wear a form of dress that is appropriate for the session they are attending.
- Any classes in the yoga studios can be practised in bare feet.
- If you have any contagious foot complaints, please make sure you are wearing socks at all times.
- For safety & hygiene purposes, no glass or food is to be taken in the changing rooms or the studios.
Medical Issues, Injuries & Pregnancies:
- If you have been advised by a doctor not to continue with any form of exercise due to an injury or a permanent medical reason and your membership or sessions are still valid, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We will require a letter from your Doctor and your account will be frozen for an agreed period of time.
- Calm accepts no responsibility for any client who does not follow the instructed class or has not disclosed medical conditions or recent injuries to the teacher. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you feel unwell or any discomfort.
- If you find that you are pregnant, please let us know as soon as possible as some of our classes will not be suitable for you. If you choose not to tell us or the teacher about your pregnancy, Calm will accept no responsibility for any injuries or issues that may occur as a result of doing a class.
- In cases of pregnancy, should you wish your membership or sessions may be frozen for up to 6 months after the birth date and will automatically become active again after 6 months. Please send us an email with official notification to email@example.com before your membership or sessions expire so we can freeze your account.
- If you are a new client you are required to fill out a consent form before going to your first class. We require the listed information to complete your Calm profile and ask important medical information about your state of health. The consent form can be completed online however you are still required to fill out & sign our consent form when you come in to your first class.
- By signing the consent form, you are signing that you have read and agree with our full Terms & Conditions.
- If attending family Yoga classes the consenting adult (who has registered the account) is responsible and consenting for the all children in their care.