Mindfulness has become a real buzz word in recent years. This however is not something new. The practice of mindfulness comes from ancient roots. On this course we will explore the lineage of this practice, learn the practices of mindfulness and implement them into our daily lives and begin to explore the methodology for teaching mindfulness to share this practice with others.
This course will be delivered in person from our Derby studio and is open to yoga teachers, trainees or anyone interested in developing a mindfulness practice or teaching subject.
- What is mindfulness? - history of
- Tuning in to your senses
- The mind/consciousness
- Breath awareness
- Preparation for meditation
- Establishing a daily practice
- Feeling tone - establishing connection to your body
- Sensitivity to trauma
- Teaching of mindfulness
- 4th & 5th September / 2nd & 3rd October 2021
Upon full attendance of all 4 training days and teaching a ten minute mindfulness session, successful graduates will receive:
- CALM Certificate of participation
- This course is eligible for CEUs with Yoga Alliance (US) There are 22 contact hours, 10 non contact hours. This is a 32 hour CPD course.
Looking to spread the cost of your Foundations in Mindfulness across 4 months?
Interest free payments below: