Studio Assistant (Derby) - Application end date 7 August 2021
• Maintain a high standard of presentation of the studio environment.
• In studio facility management including light maintenance and cleaning.
• Management and maintenance of studio equipment.
• Responsible for the day to day supervising of the studio when classes are running as per the studio standards and procedures, ensuring all enquiries are answered promptly and professionally including support with bookings.
• Ensure a high standard of customer care at all times.
• Setup of event logistics: music, equipment, studio layout etc.
• Ensure full knowledge of current classes, services and promotions.
• Good working knowledge of the computer systems to ensure customers are checked in to classes correctly.
• Effective communication with the studio management team.
• Inventory management of studio stock.
• Present a friendly and welcoming environment within the studio that is inviting to both new and returning customers.
Qualities of a successful candidate
• Clear communication skills
• Knowledge/Interest in yoga and wellbeing
• Hard working
Pay: £9.00 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Calm, 1 Castleward Court, Derby, DE1 2JY
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org