Restorative Teacher Training
Learn this beautiful practice of restorative yoga and find deep rest and relaxation. This course will provide you with the tools to teach and practice restorative yoga whether working in a group environment or one-to-one. Open to yoga teachers and yoga teacher trainees.
On this CPD we will cover the following:
- History of restorative yoga
- Key principles and benefits of this practice
- poses, alignment and use of props
- Anatomy of poses
- Nervous system, stress and relaxation
- Chakras and consciousness
- sequencing for ailments
- Teaching method
- Contraindications, physical and mental health conditions
- Environmental conditions for teaching and holding a space
- whole group and 1:1 teaching
Spread over 2 weekends (4 days in total) CPD 40hr.
Yoga Alliance certified provider.
Upon full attendance of all 4 training days and passing practical and written assignments, successful graduates will receive:
- CALM Yoga Award in Teaching Restorative Yoga
- This course is eligible for CEUs with Yoga Alliance (US) There are 32 contact hours and 8 non-contact hours.
Course tutor: Vanessa Davies RYT 500, EYRT 200, YACEP