Foundations in Mindfulness
Open to yoga teachers, trainees or anyone interested in developing a mindfulness practice or teaching subject.
- What is mindfulness? - history of
- Tuning in to your senses
- The mind/consciousness
- Breath awareness
- Preparation for meditation
- Establishing a daily practice
- Feeling tone - establishing a connection to your body
- Sensitivity to trauma
- Teaching of mindfulness
Upon full attendance of all 4 training days and teaching a ten minute mindfulness session, successful graduates will receive:
- CALM Certificate of participation
- This course is eligible for CEUs with Yoga Alliance (US) There are 22 contact hours, 10 non contact hours. This is a 32 hour CPD course.